CODE OF CONDUCT FOR RESEARCHERS
The Will To Adorn social media research site is a multimedia content site intended for research and creating connections between researchers affiliated with the program through a new proprietary online platform.
Use of the Service
- Reselling use of, or access to, the Service to any third party.
- Using spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the Service.
- Removing copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from content made available on or accessed through the Service.
- Defaming, harassing, threatening, or intimidating people or entities through the Service.
- Posting another individual’s private or confidential information on the Service.
- Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity or otherwise engaging in fraudulent conduct.
- Interfering with the proper working of the Service.
In order to access certain features of the Service (e.g., discussion groups, posting comments and other content, making purchases, and accessing certain content), you will need to be approved to register with the Service and create a “Member” account. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential and secured. You may change the settings on your Member account to control your Member profile and how other members communicate with you. You accept full responsibility for any and all activities that occur within your Member account.
Our Proprietary Rights